WHERE AND WHEN
2023 BCAM Hall of Fame / Hall of Honor Banquet will be on SUNDAY AFTERNOON, October 1st at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac Hotel, 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 248-253-9800 MAP LINK
The Dinner and Program will begin at 3:00 PM with the Hospitality Hour beginning at 2:00 PM (cash bar).
• Tickets can be obtained BY 9/25 for $45 each (add 3% if paid with credit/debit card)
• Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
• Reservations will be held at the door under the buyer’s name.
• Tickets will NOT be mailed to you.
BUY TICKETS ONLINE (I WILL BE receiving an award at the banquet -OR – I am a Hall of Fame Alumni)
BUY TICKETS ONLINE (I AM NOT receiving an award at the banquet)
BUY TICKETS BY MAIL
If you have special dietary needs, you must communicate this ahead of time to email@example.com or include this info when you order tickets.
Semi-Formal (example: sportcoats or nice shirt for men) would be appropriate for this event.
Rooms can be reserved at the Marriott for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at $135.00 plus tax per night with this link. This rate is only good through September 23, 2023.
THIS YEAR’S HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
Kent Ingles – Big Rapids HS
David Kuppe – Fraser HS
Randy Small – Schoolcraft HS
Rick Zoulek – Shelby HS
THIS YEAR’S HALL OF HONOR INDUCTEES
Honors basketball supporters in four categories: Assistant Coach, Media, Friends of Basketball & Officials (names will be added below as they confirm they will be attending this year’s induction)
• Eddie Bryant, Jr. – Inkster HS, Bishop Borgess HS, UM Dearborn
• Bill Stidham, Jr. – St Clair HS
FRIENDS OF BASKETBALL:
• Scott Apple – Alma HS
• Gregg Bareman – Hudsonville Unity Christian HS
• Tom Johnson – Concord HS
• Denny King – Brother Rice HS
• Daryl Weaver – Detroit Public Schools
• Greg Gielczyk – Manistee Area
• Paul Lampkin – Waterford, MI
THIS YEAR’S “WOODEN AWARD” WINNERS:
Kathy McGee – Flint Powers, CMU
Rick Zoulek – Shelby