WHERE AND WHEN
2021 BCAM Hall of Fame / Hall of Honor Banquet will be In-Person once again on Saturday evening, October 2nd at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac Hotel, 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 248-253-9800 MAP LINK
The Dinner and Program will begin at 6:30 PM with the Hospitality Hour beginning at 5:30 PM (cash bar).
TICKETS – After 9/26/21 – Phone 989-839-4836 to check on ticket availability.
Tickets can be obtained BY 9/26 for $35 each by phone (credit card) 989-839-4836 OR by mail (check or credit card) using this form. (3% fee will be added for credit card payments). Tickets will NOT be sold at the door. Reservations will be held at the door under the buyer’s name. Tickets will NOT be mailed to you. If you mail the form, make sure it arrives by 9/26!!
If you have special dietary needs, you must communicate this ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org or include this info when you order tickets.
Semi-Formal (sportcoats for men) would be appropriate for this event.
Rooms can be reserved at the Marriott at $119 plus tax per night with this link. This rate is only good through September 17th.
THIS YEAR’S HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
• Gary Barns – Goodrich HS
• Ron Briney – St Joseph Michigan Lutheran HS
• Mike Ingram – Lansing Community College
• Richard Lee – Brown City HS and Capac HS
THIS YEAR’S HALL OF HONOR INDUCTEES
Honors basketball supporters in four categories: Assistant Coach, Media, Friends of Basketball & Officials
• Philip DeGabriele – Negaunee, MI – Official
• Don Gustafson – St. Ignace area – Official/Media/Friend of Basketball
• Phil North – Roseville HS – Assistant Coach
• Lee Piepho – Howell, MI – Official
• Marjie Piepho – Howell, MI – Friend of Basketball
• John Raffel – Big Rapids, MI – Media
• Bruce Ritter – Brighton, MI – Assistant Coach/Official/Friend of Basketball
• Chuck Walters – Napoleon HS – Friend of Basketball
• Robert Zaranek – Grosse Pointe area – Assistant Coach/Official
OTHER AWARDS TO BE GIVEN:
1. 2021 Coaches of the Year
2. Century Club (milestone coaching wins)
3. Thomas Hursey Distinguished Service Award