BCAM HALL OF FAME / HALL OF HONOR BANQUET: To be held at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac, 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 248-253-9800 (MAP Link). SATURDAY, October 12, 2019.
- Dinner/Program will begin at 6:30pm with Hospitality Hour beginning at 5:30pm (cash bar)
- Tickets can be obtained for $35. Reservations will be held at the door under the buyer’s name. Tickets will NOT be mailed to you.
- TICKETS — must be purchased as soon as possible, but no later than October 4th. You may call 989-839-4836 to order over the phone, or print this form and mail with your payment.
- If you have special dietary needs, you must communicate this ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org or include this info with your ticket order.
- Attire: Semi-Formal Attire (sportcoats for men) would be appropriate for this event.
This year’s Hall of Fame Inductees:
- Kim Elders (Cornerstone University)
- Scott Soodsma (McBain Northern MI Christian, Hudsonville Unity Christian)
- Kevin Voss (Clinton Twp Chippewa Valley HS)
- Ron Welch (Kalamazoo Valley CC, Kalamazoo Hackett, Comstock HS)
This year’s Hall of Honor Inductees:
- Ron Boven (Mattawan HS)
- Bruce Capel (Hudsonville Unity Christian)
- Hal Commerson (Rochester HS)
- Scott Stull (Saline HS)
Friends of Basketball:
- Dave Cencich (Warren Mott HS)
- Rick Swanson (Manton HS)
- Julie Zych (Benzie Central HS)
- Erik Furseth (Lansing, MI)
- Bradley Brunet (Wyoming, MI)
- Rob Stanaway (DeWitt, MI)
Awards will also be given for 2019 BCAM Coaches of the Year and Century Club (milestone coaching wins).