BCAM HALL OF FAME / HALL OF HONOR BANQUET: To be held at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac, 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI 248-253-9800 (MAP Link). SATURDAY, October 12, 2019.
- Dinner/Program will begin at 6:30pm with Hospitality Hour beginning at 5:30pm (cash bar)
- Tickets can be obtained for $36.05 each. Reservations will be held at the door under the buyer’s name. Tickets will NOT be mailed to you.
- TICKETS — we have a few tickets left. You may call Amy at 989-839-4836 to order and pay with a credit card. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door.
- If you have special dietary needs, you must communicate this ahead of time to email@example.com or include this info with your ticket order.
- Attire: Semi-Formal Attire (sportcoats for men) would be appropriate for this event.
This year’s Hall of Fame Inductees:
- Kim Elders (Cornerstone University)
- Scott Soodsma (McBain Northern MI Christian, Hudsonville Unity Christian)
- Kevin Voss (Clinton Twp Chippewa Valley HS)
- Ron Welch (Kalamazoo Valley CC, Kalamazoo Hackett, Comstock HS)
This year’s Hall of Honor Inductees:
- Ron Boven (Mattawan HS)
- Bruce Capel (Hudsonville Unity Christian)
- Hal Commerson (Rochester HS)
- Scott Stull (Saline HS)
Friends of Basketball:
- Dave Cencich (Warren Mott HS)
- Rick Swanson (Manton HS)
- Julie Zych (Benzie Central HS)
- Erik Furseth (Lansing, MI)
- Bradley Brunet (Wyoming, MI)
- Rob Stanaway (DeWitt, MI)
Awards will also be given for 2019 BCAM Coaches of the Year and Century Club (milestone coaching wins).
Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac Hotel. Click on EVENTS for more info in main menu. Dinner at 6:30 PM, Hospitality Hour begins at 5:30 PM