We are back! After looking at a number of options, we have a number of changes to announce with the 2018 MHSAA-BCAM Reaching Higher Showcases:
- The Events will take place on Tuesday, July 17th @ Milford High School from 11:00 AM to 3:20 PM. (Boys will be in the morning, Girls in the afternoon)
- It will be a NON certified event - which means that Division 2, Division 3, JUCO and NAIA College Coaches may attend. We hope to attract 70+ college coaches to the one day event.
- The Event will include skill sessions, a parent program & an 8 Team Tournament.
- Players will play 3 Games in front of college coaches
- We will have a Pro/College Keynote Speaker
- There will be a minimal charge to players.
- The events are open to high school juniors and younger who have the potential to play college basketball
- The player nomination period will run from January 8, 2018 - February 24, 2018.
- Selected players' head coaches will be contacted via email after the selection meeting. Players/Coaches will be given instructions on how to accept or decline the invitation.
The nomination form is now available under the FORMS tab and the REACHING HIGHER tab