BCAM HALL OF FAME / HALL OF HONOR BANQUET: To be held at the Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac, 3600 Centerpoint Parkway, Pontiac, MI (MAP Link). SATURDAY, October 6, 2018.
1. Dinner/Program will begin at 6:30pm with Hospitality Hour beginning at 5:30pm (cash bar)
2. Tickets can be obtained for $30 ($15 if you are also attending the Coaches Clinic) by mailing a check to BCAM, PO Box 2063, Midland, MI 48641. Please include your name and who you are coming to see receive their award (if applicable).
3. Reservations will be held at the door under the buyer's name. Tickets will NOT be mailed to you.
4. Tickets must be purchased no later than September 22.
5. If you have special dietary needs, you must communicate this well ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org or include this info with your ticket order.
6. Attire: sportcoats for men would be appropriate for this event
This year's Hall of Fame Inductees:
Bob Anderson (Gaylord St Mary, Vanderbilt, Alma, Ithaca HS)
John Beilein (University of Michigan)
Sheryl Mox (Potterville HS)
Ernie Righetti (Birmingham Roeper, Ann Arbor Greenhills)
This year's Hall of Honor Inductees:
Bob Edison (Grand Haven HS)
Thomas Faylor (Birmingham Seaholm)
Gerald Johnson (Farmington HS)
Ed Kritch (Northville HS)
Friends of Basketball:
Genevieve Hartwig (Concord HS)
Kathy Lowder (Homer HS)
Libby Wolfe (Brooklyn Columbia Central HS)
Chris Stevens (Midland Daily News)
Lloyd Wallace (Ludington Daily News)
Randy Hutton (Davison, MI)
Awards will also be given for 2018 BCAM Coaches of the Year and Century Club (milestone coaching wins).