- The Showcases will take place on Sunday, June 23rd @ Milford High School.
- The BOYS event will take place from 11 AM to 3:15 PM. The GIRLS event will run from 3:00 - 7:15 PM
- The BOYS event will be an NCAA certified event for Division 1 men's coaches. This NCAA legislation is new for this year. Division 2, Division 3, JUCO and NAIA college coaches may also attend.
- The GIRLS event will be non-certified at least for this year--which means that Division 2, Division 3, JUCO and NAIA college coaches may attend. (No D1)
- The event will include educational speakers and a parent program.
- Players will have skills sessions & games in front of college coaches.
- We will have a Pro/College Keynote Speaker
- There will be a $40 charge for players to attend.
- This event is open to current high school juniors and younger, who have the potential to play college basketball.
- The player nomination period will run from February 1, 2019 - March 1, 2019.
- Selected players will be contacted in April via mailed letter to their player's school. (Player's coach will also be contacted via email.) Selected players will be asked to "Accept" or "Decline" their invitation to attend with their coach's assistance. More players may be invited as some "decline" their invitations.
ANY Coach can nominate ANY player of their choice. This event does not require the nominator to be the player's own coach. However, that being said, the nominator SHOULD have accurate stats for the player they are nominating in order to report these on the nomination form. It is very hard for the selection committee to evaluate players without stats on their nomination forms.
If you have questions, reply to this email and include your phone number in case we need to phone you to adequately answer your question.