Happy New Year from BCAM!
Please enjoy the first edition of the 2019 BCAM Newsletter. It is BCAM’s mission to serve you by providing valuable information, important dates, related stories and much more, to support your growth and success as a coach and mentor. Our team at BCAM wishes you and your team good health and continuous improvement, on and off the court.
As you move through the season, always take time to reflect on why you coach: the love of the game, the ability to compete, the teachable moments, the ability to serve, and most importantly the relationships you build with your players.
In this edition:
- BCAM Coach Spotlight
- 9 Ways To Help Your Team Win On The Road
- MHSAA Updates
- Basketball Officials & Coaches Communication Committee
- Coaches vs Cancer information
- What Is Your Program's "Identity"? by Ken George
- Ankle Mobility for Performance & Durability by Jon Sanderson
- True Leadership Narrowed Down To 1 Trait
- "Rotate Rebounding" by Andy Bronkema, Ferris St